Monday, September 13, 2010

Hail to the Redskins!

Knock another one off the list!

I'm both excited and kind of upset by this one.  The item I knocked off the list this time was:

38.  Attend a Redskins Rivalry WIN!

Which I did.  Courtesy of my father and SAIC, I attended the 9/12/10 Dallas @ 'Skins game, wherein the Redskins fought their way to victory 13 to 7.  It wasn't a beautiful game, or a very good one really.  Both teams made many severe errors (the Redskins were better able to capitalize on the opponents incompetence.)  But it was very fun to watch.

I was in the 3rd level SAIC suite, which sits roughly on the 15, visitor side.  The view was amazing, the food and drinks were complementary, and the crowd was great.

So why am I upset?

Well, even though my list doesn't specify it, the assumption was that I'd be at the game with Catherine.  Unfortunately my dad only had one extra ticket...

Ah well, I guess next time I should be more specific?  Anyways, two down, 99 to go!

1 comment: